Xbox Summer Game Fest: more than 60 game demos to download from July 21

XboxSeriesX

Xbox has just announced a new event as part of the Summer Game Fest, and not just any! From July 21 and for a week, more than 60 Xbox game demos will be available for free download! Here is all the info.

What is the Summer Game Fest Demo Event?

We talked about the arrival of demos during the summer and this is confirmed. As the name suggests, this is an event dedicated to video game demos. But be careful, because some games will be really playable very early in their development, contrary to what we usually expect.

Xbox Summer Game Fest: more than 60 game demos to download from July 21

The majority of the demos that can be downloaded today are well finished, with a start and an end, and arrive quite late in development. As part of the Summer Game Fest event, some games will be offered in a playable version in a version that is at the very beginning of their development. Some games will be released in the coming months, but others will be released in a long time.

In other words, Microsoft is almost building a giant Xbox booth like at an E3, except that the gaming terminals are accessible by everyone at the same time, and from anywhere on the planet.

We are promised more than 60 new demos of Xbox games, we will probably have to make choices as the offer may be huge, but also space on its hard drive .

When to Download Xbox Summer Game Fest Demos

The Summer Game Fest Demo Event will take place live from your Xbox One, from July 21 to 27. The Xbox home page will display information on how these Game Fest demos can be accessed. Downloading these demos is free.

Please note that these demos will only be available for one week. This means that after July 27, they will no longer be available to players. We are told, however, that some of them may resurface later.

Which Xbox games will be available for demo for the Summer Game Fest?

More than 60 playable demos will be available and Xbox teams are even talking about 75 to 100 games to present in total! You will find below the list of games that will be available for demo. This list will be updated continuously and as announcements from Xbox teams.

• Cris Tales - Japanese RPG released on November 17, 2020.
  • Destroy All Humans! Remake - Action game released on July 28.
  • Haven - Two lovers who have fled to a lost planet, discovered the beginning of the game that comes out this year.
  • Hellpoint - Nervous RPG action taking place on Irid Novo, a space station.
  • Skatebird - A skate game where you control a bird ...
  • The Vale: Shadow of the Crown
  • The Vale: Shadow of the Crown - A medieval fighting game that fully exploits the potential of 3D spatialization of sound, for the visually impaired as well as for others.
  • Raji: An Ancient Epic - Action-adventure game set in ancient India. A young girl, Raji was chosen by the gods to fight against the demonic invasion of the human kingdom.
  • Welcome to Elk - A biographical adventure that takes place on an island unlike any other, where each encounter is a story in its own right. All of the stories that are told to Elk are inspired by real facts, be they bizarre, wonderful, dark or desperate.
The list of games will be constantly updated when we are informed. If the Xbox conference in July is confirmed on July 23 as planned, this week is likely to be missed for any reason for Xbox players!

Sheldon Cooper

No god .... Pity Halo Infinite in my one X and I put myself on direct sick leave. Sacred Philou. I love you you know ....

Bread Pitt

OK, it will be necessary that I make a choice of demo, with my connection ... Otherwise I will only download lol