4 features of high quality projector BenQ GK100

Miley

BenQ GK100 is exclusive for China. With its lovable design, the projector is highly praised. So Let's take a look at what feature does BenQ GK100 have.

1. 1000 ANSI lumens Brightness

Seriously, I was shocked when I saw the BenQ projector GK100 was only 1000ANSI lumens, and I thought I was wrong. The brightness of a projector is only 1000ANSI lumens, which is completely unusable in the daytime. The viewing effect can be said to be extremely poor. I hope this is just the official wrong data.

2. 4K resolution

Although the display chip of BenQ projector GK100 is 0.47 DMD, it achieves 4K effect by virtue of DLP XPR technology. Therefore, it cannot be said that it is fake 4K resolution, but it can only be said that it is shaken 4K. In terms of clarity, it is still much higher than the true resolution of the 1080P projector, but it is still a little worse than the true 4K projection.

4 features of high quality projector BenQ GK100

3. Short focus projection

BenQ projector GK100 has a projection ratio of 0.8:1 and a short focus projector, which can project a 100-inch picture at a distance of 1.771m from the projection surface, enabling users to experience the pleasure of a large screen without worrying about the small room.

4. Powerful interfaces

BenQ projector GK100 provides users with rich interface design in terms of interface. It has 2 HDMI 2.0 ports, 1 LAN port, 2 USB ports, type-c1 ports and 1 optical fiber interface. The rich interface design is conducive to the expansion of more devices, such as external game consoles, power amplifiers, computers and other products.