* Brightness is 6000 Lumens
* Native Resolution 1920 x 1080
* Contrast Ratio: 8000:1
* Max Optimal Screen 300”
* Adjustable Scale 25% -100%
* HDMI Input for consoles + more
* Hifi Stereo Speakers

radiogaga

Depends on the use. Fot event and fun stuff like Halloween the UUO would be great. But for seriously enjoying a movie I would go for the BenQ all day. I can't believe someone would actually use the internal speaker of any projector, so that would not ever play a part in my decision. A lot of cheaper projectors are not as bright as advertised, but the saturation of the colors make them appear more bright. But the quality of the image that is projected is very important and that is what really make them different. In this case the light output doesn't appear to be that huge of a difference, but the saturation, quality and contrast is. Look at the (train)tracks in one of your examples. It is almost non existent in the UUO image at around 4m05s. The same with a lot of clouds. Where the BenQ shows crisp clouds, the UUO shows a evenly white sky. That white sky of course appears far more bright than the blue with a few crisp clouds sky of the dlp projector. But what is far more enjoyable to watch? As I wrote: I'd prefer the BenQ even though it's more than twice the price.