BenQ TK850 brings you a vivid home theater

reality

During COVID-19, more and more people wanted to build an entertainment center with a big screen in the living room. It could be a movie theater, making up for the fact that people can't go out to watch movies. Can be a game room, let a person relive the pure pleasure of playing games in childhood; It is also the bond of love that brings us closer together. And about the shape of the living room screen, manufacturers have a lot of proposals: big screen TV, laser TV, high brightness 4K projector is also an option. If the budget is around $2,500, how can we choose the big screen when we stand at the fork in the road? I didn't hesitate to step on the side of the highlighted 4K projector and get the BenQ TK850.

BenQ TK850

It's hard to get a big LCD TV on a budget of $2,500. In particular, 100-inch LCD TVS are extremely expensive. For example, the SONY dafa 100-inch TV is close to $70,000, which is far beyond my budget. Not only that, nearly 100 inches of the big TV into the elevator, into the room, is also quite troublesome.

The $2, 500 laser TV doesn't do very well. For example, some 4K laser TV sets are not equipped with the same level of 4K lens, so it is prone to the distortion of the picture edges and corners, poor definition and other problems; For example, some laser TV in the color specifications often vaguely "support" a certain gamut of standards, in fact, the color is not accurate enough. These will affect the family entertainment center experience degree, make happy discount.

BenQ TK850 high - brightness 4K projector is better in picture quality. Perhaps a friend will question, daytime sitting room environment can affect the picture quality of projector? No doubt it will. But because benq 4K projector TK850 has 3000 lumens of high brightness, compared with ordinary home projector 2000 lumens, 50% higher, more suitable for the living room environment. Moreover, due to my work, my family and I seldom use the projector in the daytime, and my parents usually only watch TV. However, in the evening, we can use the 4K projector to watch movies together, which has the feeling of a cinema. Over time, it has become a fixed ceremony to adjust our life.

Superior color performance

The BenQ TK850 4K projector, is great for movies, not only because it's big, but also because it's true in color. It is equipped with the CinematicColor color adjustment technology, optimized color wheel coating film, led by THX and isf certified engineers, 98% conforms to the color standard of rec.709, and the color is true, restoring the color that the film creators want to express. Following the lens of 4K projector TK850, you can see the retro orange, cold blue and decadent green in the movie "the joker", and then enter Gotham city, the city of sin, and enter the twisted inner world of the joker. It is worth mentioning that color accuracy is the gene of beng's home projector, and its high-end 4K projector has been recognized by industry insiders including photographer bao xuanming and post production company tianqizhuang.

Sharp contrast

Many people think that the effect of HDR is suitable for watching blockbusters. If you watch the live matches that support HDR, wow, it is wonderful! BenQ TK850 has a number of powerful optimization technology, open contrast, rich details, "panorama" show the event site. It has dynamic aperture technology, according to the screen content can automatically adjust the brightness output, enhance contrast. With mingji hdr-pro technology, HDR10 and HLG are supported, especially HLG technology is increasingly applied in the live broadcast of matches, to solve the problem of Yin and Yang screen in the live broadcast (under direct sunlight, half the field is too bright and half is too dark, losing details). The moment you turn on the benq 4K projector TK850, you can see both the cheers from the audience and the wonderful movements of the athletes.

High fluency

Screen fluency is just what you need to play a game. Benq TK850 4K projector is equipped with MEMC dynamic compensation technology, which can improve the refresh rate of the projector, clear the residual image of the last frame of the image, timely respond to the player's operation, and improve the sense of control. For example, when the user connects to the game console to play a live football, the winger salah salah takes a flying kick, which is extremely fast, and the BenQ TK850 4K projector will present this moment in a smooth picture, making the player feel like a pharaoh possessed.