Benq W2700 Review: Video projection is democratizing!

Celine2020

I sometimes read on forums or social networks people who express their frustration at not being able to afford the projector of their dreams. However I do not have the feeling that the video projection becomes elitist, but on the contrary I find that it is democratized. Indeed, 20 years ago, at the time of tri-tubes, you had to be rich or really passionate to indulge in video projection, but today you can already have fun with a projector around 1000 €, for a result much higher than what we see in 99% of commercial cinemas!

Benq W2700 Review: Video projection is democratizing!

Benq W2700

My point is perfectly illustrated by the arrival of DLP projectors with 4K simulation, for about two years. Admittedly, they are not perfect, for example their blacks are not as deep as those of native 4K projectors from Sony or JVC, but they make it possible to democratize 4K in video projection, which is already very good, and for a price largely inferior ! Let us take the example of the Benq W2700, whose marketing is imminent, for around 1600 € it should allow to have an ultra HD image of good quality, with blacks reinforced compared to what we have known until now for DLP projectors with 4K simulation. These are great promises for a relatively affordable projector.