Best pocket projectors you must have in 2021?

Kirk Isabel

In the past 19 years, I have owned several projectors, and my biggest eye is that the cost of disappearing is too high. As a result, I don't use them, they are almost in my closet, and they start to collect. When I started. When I encountered the following projection projectors, I was not very good about the relatively low level of these projectors. It was very curious that LEDs can outperform the old projectors I own. I want to see what a small projector like this can deliver. I am very excited about the ability to play from microSD, USB, HDMI, and AV!

Kodak Luma 150 Pocket Portable Projector, AMZ $199.99

In terms of price, this is a realistic portable projector that can be used for PowerPoint presentations or even an extra screen when traveling. Miracast/airplay connection is seamless (note that if you need internet access, you can connect Luma 150 to a local wireless network) using my Surface Pro or my iPhone X. Although it has a fan to cool it down, it is probably not obvious from a few feet away. The downside is that the output is only 150 lumens, which really needs to be kept in a dark or near dark environment.

The 1080 projection with battery and wireless function, it can actually work and can be small enough to kiss the price, the price is 2,000 US dollars cheaper, Kodak Luma 150 is indeed a suitable location. If you want the instrument not to have the luminescence of the cheap (but) tube projector, you will not get tired.

I use it to paint watercolor phones and hanging paintings. I zoomed in on the image for tracking. The image can be large or small, but yours will eventually degrade by more than about 70 inches. Accurate details and colors. I am very satisfied with this equipment. Make sure you have purchased a projector suitable for the picture: DLP Texas Instruments (Copyright). Some sellers report instruments have some DLP, but you really have to check whether the device shows that I have tried another Apeman, which is incomparable in terms of image quality, sharpness and color accuracy.

PVO LED TV portable projector for home use, AMZ $69.99

I also need to project a monitor. Let’s place a web page from my laptop or iPad to interact with the laser and camera phone, but I’m willing to spend money. I took a computer and reviewed the marketing of "for the kids", and I found that this little guy has a lot of value. Now I have a projector, this is what I found:

It is perfectly powered by my power supply. No problem, just plug it in. This phone moves? I watched it in the woods with my family. For those who have ever thought about it, here comes the video. Say, easily carry it with you. When the power can be supplied from the projection touch, the troubleshooting should be 50% bright. The difference is very obvious, so I recommend trying some effects. Put the POV pocket meter. Set it closer to the ground, the picture will be brighter, but smaller. The closer I can get it, while still getting the focus of the picture is about 2 feet, which is a 1.5-foot picture. But it absolutely surprised me!

I am not a Bose screen system, but I don’t need external events to do the job well (although there is a headset for this example, but for this case, there is a little girl who can make very loud sounds very well ) No Bluetooth connection). Use the included lighting adjustment program. Responsive response (many of the menu options in the settings are required, because the projector has no arrows, only left and right arrows). Paint requires 2 AAA battery products. This battery is not included.

There is a small screw mount (standard size) for the tripod at the bottom of the POV pocket projector. I recommend choosing a small, compact tripod so that you can easily adjust the projection angle. Remember, there is no trapezoidal triangle. One of my Roku Stick, Chromecast, and Apple TV can work through the HDMI port without any problems. Likewise, it is easy to plug them into the source and switch to HDMI. It looks and sounds clean. Whether it’s Chromecast or Apple TV, I can wirelessly project from iPhone and iPad screens to the projector. Super convenient!

The image quality and this screen cannot be compared with deeper projectors. I really like to use the screen interface, which is more fuzzy, but playing media will not hinder the immersive experience. brat! In short, the value and function of my POV pocket projector.

PVO LED Mini Portable Pico Projector

Artlii antenna antenna LED micro projector, $49.99

I have to tell everyone that these things are very cheap. This is a very light ultra-compact projector. It has a micro SD slot and an HDMI for movies. What else can you ask for, plus the power supply or USB battery pack connection it provides, is super convenient. My family and I were watching movies in vain and it was clean.

The built-in is very bright and suitable for watching movies. As far as the screen is similar, it may be better, but for a projector at this price, it is visible. The picture has a no adjustment, it is very clear, the picture is very clear. The degree is also good. Of course, the darker the area is to view, it is sure that the lighting is not bad, and the menu will soon be available and navigated.

Good value for money, it seems Artlii can be calculated very clearly with an LED projector. Update I also found the setting in the menu, which allows you to change the quality, such as setting a clear image for four users, and the other two to make the projector clearer. , A little brighter, very good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yizzy

Is it as small as the one in the picture? If so, it's really easy to bring this along and pack it away into a purse or back pack. It does not require a wall outlet, awesome!!!

Agnessssss

Had bought one before for the kid and she loved it, yeahh, only at that week... An invention that brings pleasure but not ideal for long-term use.

Robin

POCKET PROJECTOR... Ummm, I thought it was a product out of date. As a user who have returned it to the seller, I have to say the text on the screen was so blurry and illegible that I was unable to properly set it up. Even in a dark room the picture was extremely dim. Not recommended.

Elsie

Sorry but cannot agree with what Robin said. I'm a big fan of this kind of projector. I hate cumbersome and heavy one which is usually used in the office. This one is so convenient to take along and the picture is pretty clear "if watching in dark room" and the sound is pretty good too.

riva

My son saved up his birthday money and bought this little projector to use in his room and take camping. More than a simple product for him. But for the adults, I believe it's proven to be a toy...