Bloodshot is not a super hero movie, more like Vin Diesel solo show

Tyler123

Had heard Vin Diesel set to play the super hero, but also by r-rated shoot, also really a little hope, although the character is a subsidiary of warriors from all stranger manga Bloodshot, but if have opportunity to open the new diffuse to the market that is good, but I found they only classification into PG - 13 Bloodshot, like stealing change classification is definitely not a good thing, maybe there will be Vin Diesel's personal film had nothing to look forward to, well, really for the standards, "Bloodshot" really is not bad, is born out of some problems.

Basically, Bloodshot is kind of like a highspring version of The wolverine plus a little bit of 'The Matrix' concept. I know this combination sounds a bit subtle. The former is about Bloodshot's physical ability, which is made by combining blood healing with nanotechnology. As a result, Bloodshot has the ability to repair itself like a wolverine, but this ability has an upper limit, which is not improved until it is strengthened at the end of the movie. The latter refers to the brain control system, which can instill any ability directly into his brain to do learning, so it is similar to what neo did in the computer world. With all this said, Bloodshot feels like a very distinctive and powerful character...?

Bloodshot is not a super hero movie, more like Vin Diesel solo show

We know is that producers continue to hit the Bloodshot is a super hero, often in the past, we know the super hero, behind will have a growth process or in the past, but no Bloodshot, looks like a very luck of soldiers, carelessly die battlefield, is grasp to go to laboratory, then don't be careful the experiment success. There are lines like "let go of the past, the past won't affect the future" constantly appearing in the film, but hardly any space is devoted to the background of Bloodshot's character in the past, only to tell us that the people in this laboratory used to be professional soldiers, so? At least write more stories before we die so that we can understand the theme of "let go of the past". Otherwise, what should we let go of? After watching the whole film, it was still confusing.

Based on this, Bloodshot, lost on the innate character characteristic, therefore can only rely on the day after tomorrow to remedy, it is a pity the film still didn't make this part, tax and get rid of the first half of the period of replacement of rough after leading the plot, the second half of the are almost all fire show, after all is just take look at Vin Diesel, if it weren't for title take call Bloodshot, thought it is just what a single set of the original movie. , of course, I must say this action really is good (here and can't help but imagine these scenes became r-rated how cool), and even various Vin Diesel close-ups and soaring acting lines, completely is his one-man show, if like Vin Diesel's friends, I think can still look pretty happy, it in Vin Diesel's work, definitely not ugly, because more boring, like a recent talk about "the witch hunt action: "The Last Witch Hunter," which has a sequel planned... .

All in all, in the condition of Bloodshot, everything is good except that it is a superhero film, but the character has neither a heroic mission nor a congenital subject to overcome, in other words, it does not have any superhero soul. Therefore, if the film business is playing by "Bloodshot" as a striker, let the audience began to know the idea of warrior comics, I am afraid it is not possible to achieve, coupled with the recent outbreak of the relationship, can not go to embrace China, "Bloodshot" is likely to become a Vin Diesel film career.