Compatibility Question: Formovie X5 Projector and VIVIDSTORM ALR Screen

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased the Formovie X5 projector and I'm in the process of setting up my home theater. I've been researching projector screens and came across the VIVIDSTORM ALR Screen, which seems to have some impressive features. However, I couldn't find specific information about its compatibility with the Formovie X5 projector.

I was wondering if anyone here has experience using the Formovie X5 projector with the VIVIDSTORM ALR Screen? Does the screen effectively enhance the image quality and mitigate the impact of ambient light? Are there any particular issues or considerations I should be aware of when pairing these two?

I greatly appreciate any insights, personal experiences, or recommendations regarding the compatibility of the Formovie X5 projector and the VIVIDSTORM ALR Screen.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Tomy

Formovie X5 projector,on vividstorm website, their customer also use the projector, you can let vividstorm supply video and pictures for reference.

cocc

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased the Formovie X5 projector and I'm in the process of setting up my home theater. I've been researching projector screens and came across the VIVIDSTORM ALR Screen, which seems to have some impressive features. However, I couldn't find specific information about its compatibility with the Formovie X5 projector.

I was wondering if anyone here has experience using the Formovie X5 projector with the VIVIDSTORM ALR Screen? Does the screen effectively enhance the image quality and mitigate the impact of ambient light? Are there any particular issues or considerations I should be aware of when pairing these two?

I greatly appreciate any insights, personal experiences, or recommendations regarding the compatibility of the Formovie X5 projector and the VIVIDSTORM ALR Screen.

Thank you in advance for your help!
I learned that VIVDSTORM sells screen samples, maybe you can buy them for testing