Customer Review: How's Optoma projector?

Mialulu

Is Optoma projector good? Is Optoma projector worth buying? These questions must linger in the minds of users who want to buy Optoma projectors. Let's see how's the review from Optoma projectors users.

Optoma projectors users 1:

The Optoma projector is much better than expected. First of all, it has a good appearance and does not have a bulky body. It is a little bigger than a micro projector and is very suitable for home.

Optoma projectors users 1.png

The hardware parameters are very high, better than products of the same price. The brightness is very high. When watching a 3D movie, it is not dark, and the triple transmittance can be cast on a large screen in a small apartment, which is perfect.

The sound of the fan must be a bit louder than that of the micro-projector, but the lamp machine is considered to be silent, and the heat dissipation effect is good. The fan stops less than 5 seconds after shutting down.

Mialulu

Optoma projectors users 2:

Optoma projector HD39HDR exceeded expectations. Originally just to watch the learning video, I bought the screen as well. It is estimated that I will buy audio soon. I compared BenQ 1120 107, Epson and so on. Finally, I chose Optoma HD39HDR.

Optoma projectors users 2.png

Very satisfied, professional projection, the hardware is powerful enough. I'm very satisfied with watching online movies in 4K. The space in the home is small, and this medium and short focal length is just right. The times are really advancing, completely overturning the impression of projection a few years ago, and can replace TV.

Mialulu

Optoma projectors users 3:

Today I got the new 4k Optoma projector and I used it right away, and it was amazing. I used Optoma IS500 before, and it took 8 years. Seeing the big discount on UHD566, I bought it right away.

Optoma projectors users 3.png

The body of Optoma UHD566 is much larger than IS500, when the fan sound is very small. It is larger than the effective size of IS500 at the same projection distance. The definition is higher than IS500, the effect is very good when playing UHD original disc. At the same time, the 3D function was tested, and the original IS500 DLP glasses can also be used. Very satisfied overall.

Mialulu

Have you ever used Optoma projector? What's your review for Optoma projector? Looking for more sharing!