dangbei china technical support problem for dangbei x3 pro mars pro is the latest software installable problem

gecemelek

since amazon did not ship to Turkey, 50 people had to buy dangbei x3pro together with me via China. we have downloaded the x3pro software via usb dangbei mars pro v2.2.3.5 software.but the main problem is the hdr problem V.it seems that dangbei mars pro has fixed it in version 2.2.6. For this. [email protected] and [email protected] English Chinese live support chat link was shared because it is the chinese version, we had to explain our problem in chinese with the translation because the customer service does not speak english, but they did not help in any way, on the contrary, they gave me a chinese support phone and dismissed them. In short, we couldn't get any technical support at all. for the existing x3 pro. how to install the software v2.2.3.5 software v.you can install 2.2.6.0 also, if it is not installed, how do you suggest a solution for hdr color fading
I would like to thank you for your help in advance

Mogens

where did you buy it?

since amazon did not ship to Turkey, 50 people had to buy dangbei x3pro together with me via China. we have downloaded the x3pro software via usb dangbei mars pro v2.2.3.5 software.but the main problem is the hdr problem V.it seems that dangbei mars pro has fixed it in version 2.2.6. For this. [email protected] and [email protected] English Chinese live support chat link was shared because it is the chinese version, we had to explain our problem in chinese with the translation because the customer service does not speak english, but they did not help in any way, on the contrary, they gave me a chinese support phone and dismissed them. In short, we couldn't get any technical support at all. for the existing x3 pro. how to install the software v2.2.3.5 software v.you can install 2.2.6.0 also, if it is not installed, how do you suggest a solution for hdr color fading

Appholic

//osrom/osrombin/X3Pro/release/x3povs_develop/user/X3PRO364_GLOBAL_PLUS/2.2.6.0-2260/20230221_170844/x3povs_develop_X3PRO364_GLOBAL_PLUS_user_1027_3aca86c/

👆This is the address of the v2.2.6.0 firmware

gecemelek

//osrom/osrombin/X3Pro/release/x3povs_develop/user/X3PRO364_GLOBAL_PLUS/2.2.6.0-2260/20230221_170844/x3povs_develop_X3PRO364_GLOBAL_PLUS_user_1027_3aca86c/

👆This is the address of the v2.2.6.0 firmw
is there a link, because I can't connect like this