Desperados 3 some skills and game mechanics to share

Desperados 3 is a strategy-oriented game. There are quite a few game mechanics in the game. Using these mechanics, you can master many skills to pass game levels quicker. Some tips and game mechanics of Desperados 3:

1. The game settings can't stun enemies except for Hector, and Hector can only stun 1 enemy (can smash the long coat guard).

2. Cooper can achieve the double kill of the flying knife fist (need to bind or take the knife to make up), the operation is close to the target A, the flying knife target B, the melee target A, the hand speed is a little faster without alarm. Can also fly knives + knife double kill, requires 2 targets very close.

3. Hector's appearance at the speed pass can make Cooper stand behind the horse and throw a coin and be kicked. Hector directly throws Cooper on the second floor, which is used to kill architects and people in brothels.

4. The actual scope of Desperados 3 visual field is a little smaller than the display range. If you see the edge area covered by the visual field, you can kill and resist corpses. Try more.

5. Female enemies (civilians) will not be attracted to Kate. Some levels cannot be attracted when male enemies and female enemies talk, but some levels (such as looking for Kannana, people with envelopes on Pier 9) can also be attracted. May be a small BUG.

6. The game Desperados 3 can set the path (for example, let Cooper go from point A to point B, direct point will automatically find the shortest route, but it is likely that there are enemies on the road, you can bypass the field of vision by setting the path), but there is no shortcut key by default. You need to set it yourself.

7. The role of Isabel is endless because of the existence of connection skills. You can use the connection skills to allow the cat to control 3 people (requiring 2 people to be together, such as dialogue or patrol). The connection skills can also kill the long-wear guards (connection The long-gartle guard and an enemy. In close combat, the long-gartle guard will appear to be in a state of being dizzy. Make up the knife to kill the long-gartle guard. You can also use the environment (such as wooden signs to let the long-gartle guard enter the dazzle state) Just connect the enemies under the environment and the guards of the long coat. It's really hard to guard the tuxedo. No matter how you hit it, it will only drop 1 drop of blood.

8. In Desperados 3, the animals are the absolute MVP, especially their hangover, the cows in front of the bank can kill 8 or 9.

9. Regarding the achievement that the two sides cannot switch positions in the last level, according to my understanding, when the two sides have passed the last bridge (that is, the left or right side will reach the church achievement first), you can change positions It does not affect the achievement of this achievement (it is troublesome not to change the position of Isabel and the doctor to cross the last bridge, I don’t know if it is the wrong way for me).

10. The save reminder of Desperados 3 is a real pit, which is faster than the actual use time (feeling a lot faster than the specific amount has not been seriously calculated), such as reminding you to save for 1 minute, the actual time used must not reach 1 minute . This mechanism pits me badly. The first level does not save the speed pass. I judge the time by saving the reminder. I feel that the time is not enough. There is no way to trigger the alarm (I don’t like the way of triggering the alarm). The save reminder shows 5 points. 33 seconds, I thought I had to come back again. As a result, I went out to see the settlement time of 4 minutes and 27 seconds. At that time, the words that could only be broadcast by my heart were silenced.

11. There is a Gatling in Isabel's debut, if you are not against triggering an alarm, that Gatling can make you feel upset.

12. In the swamp level, there is a problem with the achievement of the total kill. I have shown that I did not get the total kill achievement for the first time after playing. I read the file and went back to find for many times carefully. I did not find a living person (including the increase in the number of people after burning the ship). 5 soldiers were also sprayed off for a second), but had no choice but to fight for the second time. With the same route and process, they actually got all the kills.

13. In Desperados 3, it is mandatory to bind the enemy after stunting it (except Kate, she can't bind). This setting is really annoying, can't I just drag it to the side and bind it again?

14. The most useful way to attract enemies in Desperados 3 is to seduce the corpse (bundle is also good, and the binding is better than killing). The long guard and cloak will move when they see the corpse. You can use the two front and back corpses' to lead the target Very long distance, the operation needs to pay attention to before the enemy is close to the first corpse to send a warning must let him see the second corpse, so that he will walk to the second corpse before the alarm (may appear Ignore the situation of the second corpse, at this time, read the file and put the second corpse closer.) The advantage of bundling over killing is that the enemy will directly alert the dead body at a short distance, but the bound will walk into the untie.

Finally, the role of the doctor, except for some levels that need to be unlocked, is almost useless. The killing is too slow. Because of Isabel, the sniper rifle is not very open. In addition to the speed (after all, the gun is fired quickly), the gas bomb is also the same.