Difference between watching 4K and 8K TV

Daniel

8K TV is just emerging, not only its price is expensive, but also its source is really few. So it is usually not recommended for ordinary families to buy 8 TVs now. Friends who are curious about the feeling of watching 8K TV can experience it in the store. Here, let's talk about the difference between watching 4K and 8K TV.

To be sure, watching 4K TV and 8K TV must be very different, and the difference is very big. There is no doubt about this. Just go to the TV stores and have a look.

Now, there are a few 8K TVs that can optimize the 2k and 4K resolution videos exponentially, and convert non 8K video to the effect comparable to 8K. However, both Sony's 8K TV z9g and HiSense's 8K Pro dual screen TV U9 released on March 18 have this skill, which can greatly alleviate the current problem of temporary scarcity of 8K content and make 8K TV more useful.

Because the resolution of 8K TV is as high as 7680 X 4320, four times as high as 4K TV, 16 times as high as full HD TV, and the total number of pixels is as high as 33 million, the picture quality of 8K TV is even clearer than that of 4K TV. When I watch 4K TV at close range, I will have a little graininess, but when I watch 8K TV, even if it is very close to the screen, I will not feel graininess, and the picture quality is very clear. In order to show this high-definition and fine image quality, brands mainly designed large screen color TV with 65 inches or more, so 8K TV is a real large-scale TV.

The 4K TV supporting HDR can let people see clear dark details and highlights. The 8K TV adopts the enhanced HDR, that is, the second generation technology of high dynamic contrast, which can display the brightest pixel up to 4000nit, greatly highlighting the contrast of light and dark details, and enhancing the light and dark delicacy of the picture, so the picture of 8K TV can make me feel a stronger sense of depth and reality.