Do you consider Mrs. America (2020) a series to achieve feminist justice with anti-feminism

Celine2020

in fact, many people will be brainwashed and start to reflect on whether women ’s rights are even. Predictably, many of them are women, like the characters in the play, I started to make a big return to the freedom of the family. Do n’t look at this thing in the 1970s. I still see many women today. we promoted the freedom to become a housewife.

"The time and energy required for a housewife to operate a home is not at all their physical fitness. They should realize that men and women are different. Men are more suitable for this kind of work and men return to the family. The money for repairing light bulbs and plumbing is also saved. It is more conducive to the stable development of the family! "You are right, these housework women are not good at all. It is more suitable for men to have strong physical strength.

1587197914904.png

In fact, I agree with their logic that women ’s rights have the right to work and the right to be a housewife, But I think they are very unfair, they want to dominate the rights of housewives. The time and energy required for housewives to control a home is not at all capable of their physical fitness

They should realize that men and women are different, men are more suitable for this kind of labor

And men return to the family, saving money to repair the light bulb and the water pipe, which is more conducive to the stable development of the family!

And many data can show that the return of men to the family will greatly reduce the crime rate! ! ! !

Can you imagine how peaceful this world is?

So I think everyone should welcome and encourage men to return to their families. This is not only about our contemporary, but even our future.

For all humanity, please stay at home for boys