Fengmi Wemax Smart Projector Review of PHC.FR Test 2020

mtn328

After the laser the size of a truck for which I still have to write the test bench ( CHiQ C8UT ), here is the return of the nomad LED projection with an all-in-one front diffuser (image and audio). It is equipped with an internal battery which must allow it to operate without the need for a nearby power outlet.

It is an import device from the Fengmi brand (menus in English) which therefore competes with the Philips PicoPix Max .it is already much more affordable than its competitor.

Fengmi Wemax Smart Projector Review of PHC.FR Test

The new Fengmi Wemax Smart has a Full HD resolution, it is equipped with a long-life LED light source (30,000 hours) which is given for 550 lumens.

The projector incorporates a Harman Kardon audio system and an automatic electric focus adjustment device (projection ratio: 1.2: 1). It is possible to offset it from the central axis of the screen to project to the sides thanks to a keystone correction on 4 axes. The icing on the cake, its video processing includes an aid to fluidity (image interpolation).

Fengmi Wemax Smart Projector Review of PHC.FR Test

In the radius of little extras, note that it is 3D compatible (DLP-Link) and is capable of receiving and broadcasting 4K HDR-10 sources.

All this is attractive on paper for those looking for a portable projector for their holidays or business trips. I therefore give you an appointment in a few days, on this blog, to precisely measure its capabilities. you can read the following thread for more info:

Tyler123

Cool, I look forward to that… you can also give us a little comparison with the mogo pro… they are the same price and with the same use…