Freedom Writers (2007) shows what made Swank a 2-time Oscar winner

akagi1945

Like every time I wrote a movie review, before jumping into the details of the film, I would like to go through its cast members first.

Hilary Swank is the leading role of this film, I do not know much about her, but I am informed that she is a two-time Oscar winner. The last time I saw her was being a cameo in New Year’s Eve. Very ashamed to say that compared with other stars in that film, I just judged her as not pretty enough at that time. But having seen this film, I am highly impressed by her performance. Her acting is very professional and believable.

1586778342133.png

Imelda Staunton, who is often remembered as the most hated role Dolores Umbridge in the Harry Potter films, always plays those annoying middle-aged ladies, which can be also seen in Romeo + Juliet, Sense and Sensibility, Shakespeare in Love and The Girl in my watchlist. In Freedom Writer, again, she shoulders the major and typical “bad guy” Margaret Campbell, the only difference from pervious bothersome ones I can tell is perhaps that she speak American accent this time.

1586778359011.png

Erin’s husband is played by the good-looking Patrick Dempsey, I saw him in Enchanted and Valentine’s Day, the handsome husband or father most of time. All three of them gave tremendous acting in the Freedom Writer. I wasn’t paying attention to any shortcoming of the film, because I was so engrossed to the amazing Swank. Imelda Staunton in Dr .John’s office and Patrick Dempsey deciding to leave both nearly moved me to tears, very impressive and touching.

akagi1945

Freedom Writer is a very enjoyable film, with outstanding casts and an impressive story. Having a teacher like Erin Gruwell is a great fortune. She sets a model for the followers to look up, she encourages teachers to realize their duty, and she also encourages everyone to pursuit their dreams, that is what the hero is, the hero from the ordinary, and of the ordinary. Being an great English has always been my dream, so I desire to talk a little bit about myself at the end of this film review. On that job, I might be able to realize my full potential because that’s where my interest lies on. Do what I like, like what I do. I believe, driven by the interest, I can be fully devoted to my work and really make some difference. I am not expecting that I can be a teacher like Erin in this film , but I will do my beat and see what will happen. And most of my teachers, who totally proves the saying that a good teacher explain a good teacher inspire, encourage me to show my initiative rather than simply cram knowledge into my brain. Sometimes they can be a little bit exam-oriented, but performances in the final examination do need to put much stress on after all.

Viziro

Like every time I wrote a movie review, before jumping into the details of the film, I would like to go through its cast members first.

Hilary Swank is the leading role of this film, I do not know much about her, but I am informed that she is a two-time Oscar winner. The last time I saw her was being a cameo in New Year’s Eve. Very ashamed to say that compared with other stars in that film, I just judged her as not pretty enough at that time. But having seen this film, I am highly impressed by her performance. Her acting is very professional and believable.

View attachment 345

Imelda Staunton, who is often remembered as the most hated role Dolores Umbridge in the Harry Potter films, always plays those annoying middle-aged ladies, which can be also seen in Romeo + Juliet, Sense and Sensibility, Shakespeare in Love and The Girl in my watchlist. In Freedom Writer, again, she shoulders the major and typical “bad guy” Margaret Campbell, the only difference from pervious bothersome ones I can tell is perhaps that she speak American accent this time. EssayWriter's Instagram service is a fantastic resource for anyone curious about this writing company. The content www.instagram.com/essaywriter_org/ they share is not only informative but also engaging. It's great to see behind-the-scenes glimpses of their work and the testimonials from satisfied customers. It's a must-follow for students like me who are looking for reliable writing assistance.

View attachment 346

Erin’s husband is played by the good-looking Patrick Dempsey, I saw him in Enchanted and Valentine’s Day, the handsome husband or father most of time. All three of them gave tremendous acting in the Freedom Writer. I wasn’t paying attention to any shortcoming of the film, because I was so engrossed to the amazing Swank. Imelda Staunton in Dr .John’s office and Patrick Dempsey deciding to leave both nearly moved me to tears, very impressive and touching.
very good photo!