Game Gear Micro or Xbox? Which one is better as a gift for boy?

Amnesia

Hello every one, newbie needs advice: Game Gear Micro or Xbox? Which one is better? I want to buy one of them as a present for my 12-year old cousin birthday this year, I once wanted to buy a Xbox Console (the Cyberpunk version), but today I saw the news and pictures of the Game Gear Micro (SEGA officially announced its new handheld "Game Gear Micro", more details about this handheld will be announced at 12 noon today). So Game Gear Micro or Xbox? Which one is better as a gift for boy? My cousin is a big fan of video games, and in my opinion, he is also interested in cute things (such as Pikachu).

ps.I heard saying the Game Gear Micro is too small to hold.

Game Gear Micro or Xbox Cyberpunk 2077?

Xbox Cyberpunk 2077:
According to the product description, I know that this Xbox controller takes the important NPC Johnny Silverhand in the game (that is, the role played by Keanu Reeves) as the design inspiration. While using a split design, the theme color is silver, black and red.

Game Gear Micro: It is reported that this device is to commemorate the 60th anniversary of Sega, the classic handheld Game Gear (launched in 1990) Reproduced copy. It is reported that "Game Gear Micro" has four color options, each of which has a different built-in game.

So which one do you recommend and why? any advice may help! Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

waterloo

well, actually they are from different game system.
Does your cousin already have an Xbox? Then I will recommend the Xbox console