Gaming on LG TVs: Experiences with Cloud Platforms and Game Mode Settings

Thomas_Brown

Hey everyone

I've recently been diving, into the world of cloud gaming on my LG OLED TV and let me tell you its been quite an experience. The way NVIDIAs GeForce Now seamlessly integrates with my TV has truly changed the game for me. The visuals are absolutely stunning. I'm blown away by how responsive it's especially when I'm in Game Mode.

But here's the thing. I've encountered a challenges when it comes to tuning the settings to get the best performance, for different game genres. Have any of you tried cloud gaming on an LG TV? If so how did you go about adjusting the Game Mode settings for that experience? Also do you have any cloud platforms that you'd recommend for LG TVs?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Last edited:

aiden.b

Hey everyone

I've recently been diving, into the world of cloud gaming on my LG OLED TV and let me tell you its been quite an experience. The way NVIDIAs GeForce Now seamlessly integrates with my TV has truly changed the game for me. The visuals are absolutely stunning. I'm blown away by how responsive it's especially when I'm in Game Mode.

But here's the thing. I've encountered a challenges when it comes to tuning the settings to get the best performance, for different game genres. Have any of you tried cloud gaming on an LG TV? If so how did you go about adjusting the Game Mode settings for that experience? Also do you have any cloud platforms that you'd recommend for LG TVs?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

By the way, to anyone interested, I recently researched a very fascinating dissertation on this topic, if I'm not mistaken, the site was called assigncode.com , but it's not exact.

Hey Thomas_Brown

I saw your post discussing your experience with cloud gaming, on LG TVs, specifically NVIDIAs GeForce Now. The challenges you've encountered with Game Mode settings. It's awesome to hear that you're enjoying the visuals and responsiveness of your setup.

When it comes to tuning the settings for performance across various game genres it can be a bit tricky. Each game has its requirements so there isn't a one size fits all solution. For paced action games prioritizing response time and refresh rate is crucial. On the hand for story driven or visually immersive games focusing more on color accuracy and contrast might be beneficial.

In addition to GeForce Now there are also cloud platforms like Google Stadia or Amazon Luna that you could explore if they're available on LG TVs in your area. They offer libraries and features that could complement your gaming experience.

Ultimately it's about experimenting with the settings and finding the balance, for each game. Feel free to share any discoveries you make; it would be fascinating to learn how you've customized your settings for genres!