Hisense A7H review, Is it a good game TV?

KL111

With the gaming consoles that are out, you might be a gamer who is looking to upgrade your gaming experience by getting a new tv that will show what these new consoles can do well. I'm going to help you decide if the Hisense A7H is right for you.

hisense a7h tv.png

The PlayStation 5 and the Xbox series x is the latest gaming systems and you're wondering if this new tv is the best tv to play your games on so let's dive into this in a moment I'm going to show you some sample footage of gaming on this tv.

hisense a7h.png

But first, I want to give you some helpful info on what to look for when shopping for a new tv for these new gaming systems when shopping for a new tv you will want to pay attention to four key features and these include 4k resolution 120 frames per second a variable refresh rate and hdr. This particular model has all of that it can be overwhelming when you go tv shopping with a wide variety of TVs that are affordable and really expensive.

hisense tv for home.png

But the fact of the matter is these new gaming consoles in their early days are not going to really need all those features in your high-end TVs. Developers need time to harness all the potential of these machines along with producing games that will drive the features to the fullest, so don't worry too much about spending a ton of money on a flagship tv.

hisense a7h game tv.png

When you can buy one that's a little bit cheaper that will perform just as well now I can go into all the specs that are sometimes way over people's heads when it comes to this tv. But seeing is believing so here is some sample footage of how this tv does with gaming.

Now that's just a little sample of what this tv can do make sure that when you are shopping for one you look for those four features that I mentioned previously.

Model NameHisense A7H
Sizes85" (USA)
TunersATSC 1.0 (USA)
WiFiYES
BluetoothYES
Wall mountable(VESA compatible)
Display technologyLCD
frequency (Hz)50/60 Hz
Resolution4K
HDMI standardHDMI 2.0
ALLMYES
CECYES
SpeakersYES
HDMI ARCYES
HDMI eARCYES
Dolby AtmosYES
Dolby Digital (AC-3)YES
Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3)YES
Dolby AC-4YES
HDR10YES
HDR10+YES
HLGYES
Dolby VisionYES
MPEG4/2 decodingYES
HEVC decodingYES
VP9 decoding(VP9-2)
AV1 decodingYES
TV platformGoogle TV
OS updatesYES
ChromecastYES

The Hisense A7H has pre-installed Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV app, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix, YouTube and other apps. If you don't know how to download apps on Hisense smart TV, follow the guide here.