How is the Netflix New Series Wednesday?

Gamesaa

Netflix's new series, Wednesday, topped the charts with a record 341.23 million hours watched, with more than 50 million households watching the series. How is this Series?

1670297455362.png

The new series "Wednesday" has received unprecedented attention, according to the introduction of this mystery drama that combines elements of mystery and the supernatural to chronicle the life of Wednesday Adams after she enrolls at Nivermore College. The series currently holds the Netflix record for most hours watched in a week for an English-language series.

1670297511257.png

The series stars Jenna Ortega as Wednesday and features an impressive cast of characters, Tim Burton as director and executive producer, and Al Galford and Miles Miller as creators and showrunners.

1670297523959.png

Have you watched thise series? What do you think about it?

jornfinn

Netflix's new series, Wednesday, topped the charts with a record 341.23 million hours watched, with more than 50 million households watching the series. How is this Series?

View attachment 19596

The new series "Wednesday" has received unprecedented attention, according to the introduction of this mystery drama that combines elements of mystery and the supernatural to chronicle the life of Wednesday Adams after she enrolls at Nivermore College. The series currently holds the Netflix record for most hours watched in a week for an English-language series.

View attachment 19597

The series stars Jenna Ortega as Wednesday and features an impressive cast of characters, Tim Burton as director and executive producer, and Al Galford and Miles Miller as creators and showrunners.

View attachment 19598

Have you watched thise series? What do you think about it?
When I have some spare time, I always go back and watch everything in order. The Wednesday season works really well for me.

JackGri

I have already watched the series "Wednesday". I can honestly say that I am loving this series. This dance is going viral. I tried to spit up her every moveπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Leon

I started watching the Wednesday series because everyone around me was talking about it. However, I liked it a lot and I think it's a great choice to relax a few hours a day.