How to connect PS4 controller to Android Box?

KL111

If you like to use the PS4 controller on an Android box, you may be interested in how to connect the PS4 controller to your Android box. Here is a simple tutorial.

How to connect PS4 controller to Android box?​

Generally, PS4 controllers equipped with Bluetooth connectivity can connect to most devices locally via Bluetooth without installing any 3rd party apps. So, make sure your Android box has a Bluetooth connection and turn it on, then follow the steps below.

1. Press and hold the PS and Share buttons at the same time until the lights start blinking.

PS4 CONTROLLER.png

2. Go to "Settings" on your Android box and click Wireless Network or Bluetooth Connection depending on your device. If Bluetooth is not turned on, enable it and wait for it to scan for devices.

Addroid TV box SETTINGS.png

BLUETOOTH.png

3. Select your PS4 wireless controller from the list.

Connect PS4 to Android box.png

4. Then, it will pop up a screen to verify, click OK to confirm.

Bluetooth connect.png

Once all is done, return to the home screen and start playing your favorite games with your PS4 controller.

connect successful.png

Last edited:

Christophoros

If you like to use the PS4 controller on an Android box, you may be interested in how to connect the PS4 controller to your Android box. Here is a simple tutorial.

How to connect PS4 controller to Android box?​

Generally, PS4 controllers equipped with Bluetooth connectivity can connect to most devices locally via Bluetooth without installing any 3rd party apps. So, make sure your Android box has a Bluetooth connection and turn it on, then follow the steps below.

1. Press and hold the PS and Share buttons at the same time until the lights start blinking.

View attachment 15853

2. Go to "Settings" on your Android box and click Wireless Network or Bluetooth Connection depending on your device. If Bluetooth is not turned on, enable it and wait for it to scan for devices.

View attachment 15854
View attachment 15855

3. Select your PS4 wireless controller from the list.

View attachment 15856

4. Then, it will pop up a screen to verify, click OK to confirm.

View attachment 15859
View attachment 15857

Once all is done, return to the home screen and start playing your favorite games with your PS4 controller.

View attachment 15858

I have the T95 max+ android box and i am trying to pair it with my PS4 remote controller, but when i click the pair it doesnt do the pairing. Also it doesnt ask me for Bluetooth pairing request. Can you tell me what to do?

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    3.4 MB · Views: 0

Try connecting with a USB OTG cable
I have the T95 max+ android box and i am trying to pair it with my PS4 remote controller, but when i click the pair it doesnt do the pairing. Also it doesnt ask me for Bluetooth pairing request. Can you tell me what to do?