How to place Dangbei Mars Pro in the living room?

Popo

In the past ten years, I have bought four or five projectors in a row, from 100 lumens to 350 lumens, to 2400 lumens, to 3200 lumens. From LED bulbs to laser projectors, it has gone through a journey of nearly ten years. Now, smart projectors have become the mainstream of home projectors.

1658481509368.png

Recently, I have been picking for a long time and chose a Dangbei Mars Pro. It didn't let me down.

This laser projector is really different and makes people's eyes shine. Value for money. Whether it is brightness or intelligence and clarity, this Dangbei Mars Pro 4K projector is very shocking. I can watch a large-screen TV in the living room, and it is no problem to replace the TV.

I also considered buying an XGIMI projector, but I heard that their projector lens is a resin lens, which will cause deformation after long-term high temperature, and the service life will be shortened. In the end, I chose Dangbei Mars Pro, and I am very satisfied. Now, I hoist it up and use it, it is very convenient.

A ceiling-mounted projector can create a small home theater, and I love this projector.

Linsesa

Dangbei Mars Pro has a side projection function. If you place it on your desk, it will not block your view.

Of course, if you hang it on the wall, this will save you a lot of trouble in placement.

Dangbei Mars Pro has a side projection function. If you place it on your desk, it will not block your view.

Of course, if you hang it on the wall, this will save you a lot of trouble in placement.
Dangbei has a side projection function does not it mean that there is no trapezoidal correction function, right?

Are the two the same? If the Dangbei side projection, will there be uneven projection brightness?

Since 100inch vividstorm ALR floor rising screen does not support side projection, there will be no uneven brightness on vividstorm ALR floor rising screen if the Dangbei has side casting function, right?

Jemma

I think it has both side projection function and trapezoidal correction because I can project it doesn't in front of the screen and correct it to a normal screen
Dangbei has a side projection function does not it mean that there is no trapezoidal correction function, right?

Are the two the same? If the Dangbei side projection, will there be uneven projection brightness?

Since 100inch vividstorm ALR floor rising screen does not support side projection, there will be no uneven brightness on vividstorm ALR floor rising screen if the Dangbei has side casting function, right?

sasamomo

Dude, I'm confused. Do you know what side projection means? A projector with side projection means that even if your projector is not in the right position, it can turn the picture into a standard rectangle with keystone correction.

How can it support side projection if it doesn't support keystone(trapezoidal) correction?

If this screen is not good for side projection, it means its viewing angle is too small, right? You can change a screen with a bigger viewing angle or just try to put the projector in the proper position.

But the 3200 ANSI Lumens brightness of Dangbei Mars pro is pretty good even without a projector screen.

Dude, I'm confused. Do you know what side projection means? A projector with side projection means that even if your projector is not in the right position, it can turn the picture into a standard rectangle with keystone correction.

How can it support side projection if it doesn't support keystone(trapezoidal) correction?

If this screen is not good for side projection, it means its viewing angle is too small, right? You can change a screen with a bigger viewing angle or just try to put the projector in the proper position.

But the 3200 ANSI Lumens brightness of Dangbei Mars pro is pretty good even without a projector screen.
I understand now. Thank you for your explanation!(y)