How to play Animal Crossing without a Switch? Get this for free!

Celine2020

How to play Animal Crossing without buying a Switch? There is indeed a mobile version, but an iPhone is also required. In addition, the emulator can play a treasure on its own, some on the PC and some on Android. Of course, if you have the ability, you can find resources on the Internet.

"Animal Crossing" does have a mobile game version. I downloaded "Animal Crossing" from App Store.Then log in to the automatic beauty jumping area and search for Animal Crossing. The game is free. After entering "Animal Crossing" ,you can follow the guide. After that, an installation package of about 600m (still 400m) will jump out after downloading, you can start your forest journey! (Ipad can also be downloaded)

"Animal Crossing" in mobile version is full English! There are also Japanese and other foreign languages to choose from. But they are simple basic sentences, don't worry about the language.

There is still a certain difference of "Animal Crossing" from the switch version:There are not so many types of animals and fruit, bugs and small fish. However, for people like me who are busy, buying a switch is not necessary. The basic content of "Animal Crossing" is still enough to play, for a simulation game. After entering, go to your camp first, the map is like this

play Animal Crossing without a Switch

In "Animal Crossing" , there are orchards, beaches, woods and vegetable gardens.Basic activities: catching insects, picking fruits, fishing and farming. You could chat with small animals. The place where the small animals appear will be marked on the map, to a certain level, after buying the furniture needed by the small animals, you can invite them to their camp to stay permanently.

I do n’t know if it ’s because of the game in the U.S. area or my poor internet connection. I have to wait for a while every time I switch locations, but there are no other shortcomings.

ps. small tips:
  • The balloon icon on the map gives you gifts every day.
  • There will be two (pea?) in the place where clothes are sold after a period of time (or look at the trolley under the owl on the map), not much You can get good-looking furniture / clothes with gold coins, I think it's worth it
  • There are upgrades to unlock new animals, if you do n’t come out, you can wait, it will be updated every few hours!Let's explore by yourself ~ What are the interesting points to share with you later? I hope you all have fun!