How to Train Your Dragon: Snoggletog Log makes me write my first negetative review

How to Train Your Dragon: Snoggletog Log makes me write my first negetative review but that what it is unfortunately. Fireplace's beautiful but watching it for 28 min is absolute nonsense. The action lasts for 5-10 seconds every minute, and basically the whole movie can be reduced to 3-4 minutes. Thus judging by the background sound the real action that could be funny and really interesting to watch happens behind the scene.

I expected so much more. I thought it to be the same short film as other ones with all the funny dialogues and situations or at least the main characters sitting beside the fireplace and telling different stories and having dragons playing around with kids. But definitely not this.

How to Train Your Dragon: Snoggletog Log

An absolute disgrace to the franchise. Can't believe the makers even had such an atrocious idea to begin with. Nothing to see other than an animated fireplace gif, skip it and move on. Please do not waste your time to watch this crap

ashley

Waste of time. If time is nothing to you then you can waste it here successfully. This is a disappointment for the "How to Train Your Dragon" series.