How to use Netflix on Dangbei Mars Pro projector?

FishZ

Dangbei Mars Pro is a great 4K projector that outputs 3200 ANSI lumens brightness, now many users want to know how to use Netflix on Dangbei Mars Pro projector. There's a solution that I found is useful, here is the guide.

download gms apk.jpg

1. Download the GMS Installer app and install it on your Dangbei projector. (Get download apk here.)

install google plugin.jpg

2. Click the Google Plugin to enter.

select-netflix-unlock.png

3. Click Netflix Unlock to unlock the app.

click the code to unlock.png

4. Click the code to Unlock Netflix.

5. Then open Netflix, now you can use it.

More guides and information:

Dangbei Projector Forum

Wuffelschnuffel

it's the normal screen. i press identify, after that the screen load something and the identify come back. no option for installation

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2023-06-05 um 14.41.08.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2023-06-05 um 14.41.08.png
    573.6 KB · Views: 74

Logan

Like the other topic, same probleme here, stuck when I click on "IDENTIFY"... Firmware 2.2.6.0 + gmsInstaller_V3.0.0_release.apk.

Also there is no longer the possibility of installing APKs (I tried VLC, KODI, PLEX...) I did two resets, still the same problem...

We need a solution, thx.

CarlaDavis

Dangbei Mars Pro is a great 4K projector that outputs 3200 ANSI lumens brightness, now many users want to know how to use Netflix on Dangbei Mars Pro projector. There's a solution that I found is useful, here is the guide.

View attachment 13484

1. Download the GMS Installer app and install it on your Dangbei projector. (Get download apk here.)

View attachment 13485

2. Click the Google Plugin to enter.

View attachment 13486

3. Click Netflix Unlock to unlock the app.

View attachment 13487

4. Click the code to Unlock Netflix.

5. Then open Netflix, now you can use it.

More guides and information:

Dangbei Projector Forum

Is it working now? I was looking for a website that offers essay topics because I struggle with choosing the right ones. A friend suggested https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/world for reading essay topics, especially on narratives and more. It's a helpful site for finding ideas in a straightforward way. and while searching for it online, I found link to your post as well.

Is it working now?

Last edited: