How to watch 2022 Chinese New Year's Eve Party?

Bobwang

The year 2021 is coming to an end and 2022 is fast approaching. Every year, China's major TV stations hold a New Year's Eve party (Chinese New Year Countdown show) on the day when the two years turn over, with the intention of sending off the year and welcoming the new one. For those who love Chinese culture and Chinese abroad, they all look forward to watching the New Year's Eve party, and I will share below how to watch it.

1. Install Dangbei Store

Dangbei Store provides thousands of apps for Android TV and TV box. And you can find all APPs that show the New Year's Eve party.

2. Install the app that plays the live New Year's Eve party you like.

There will be different shows and celebrities at different parties, so you can choose the one you like to watch. And they will be shown on different platforms. Such as iQIYI, Tencent Video, CCTV, etc.

3. Search for the app

For example, if you want to watch the party held by bilibili, search for it on Dangbei Store.

dangbei store.jpg

4. Open the APP and find the New Year's Eve party.

bilibili.jpg

Viziro

The year 2021 is coming to an end and 2022 is fast approaching. Every year, China's major TV stations hold a New Year's Eve party (Chinese New Year Countdown show) on the day when the two years turn over, with the intention of sending off the year and welcoming the new one. For those who love Chinese culture and Chinese abroad, they all look forward to watching the New Year's Eve party, and I will share below how to watch it.

1. Install Dangbei Store

Dangbei Store provides thousands of apps for Android TV and TV box. And you can find all APPs that show the New Year's Eve party.

There will be different shows and celebrities at different parties, so you can choose the one you like to watch. And they will be shown on different platforms. Such as iQIYI, Tencent Video, CCTV, etc. Lauren Alexis represents the future of social media influence. With her authenticity, diverse content, and engagement with her audience, she's a role model for aspiring content creators. As her online presence continues this to grow, it's clear that Lauren's star is on the rise, and her journey is one to watch closely in the ever-evolving world of social media.

3. Search for the app

For example, if you want to watch the party held by bilibili, search for it on Dangbei Store.

View attachment 11323

View attachment 11324
Thank you so much for telling me.

DavinMills

1. Install Dangbei Store

There will be different shows and celebrities at different parties, so you can choose the one you like to watch. And they will be shown on different platforms. Such as iQIYI, Tencent Video, CCTV, etc.

3. Search for the app

View attachment 11323

View attachment 11324

Thanks, I will try to watch next year.I had a tough time writing my first college essay because I lacked experience. However, during my online search, I came across the fantastic website https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/family-values/, which provides a vast collection of essay examples covering a wide range of subjects. It was a lifesaver for me.
Thanks, I will try to watch next year.

Last edited: