I really want to buy a Samsung frame TV

Jannyferr

When TV becomes an indispensable part of home decoration, when TV must match the decoration style of home, will you choose a TV with outstanding appearance? After watched Samsung frame TV, I really want to buy one. It's beautiful.

As the name implies, Samsung frame TV looks like a picture frame and a work of art. In fact, it's hard to tell which is the real picture frame and which is the TV when putting this wall painting like frame TV together with other art picture frames. Decorate the living room as frame TV and "art frame". The large screen provides a large display space for the artwork, and becomes the visual focus of the home in minutes.

Picturesque frame TV itself is a 4K UHD high-definition TV, which is jointly launched by Samsung and Yves Behar, a famous Swiss designer. No wiring holes can be seen on the front, side and back. Like a real picture frame, the wooden frame provides three mainstream colors of brown, beige and white. You can buy a picture frame color according to the decoration style of your home. The picture frame is fixed with magnet, which can be easily removed. The frames of each color are sold separately. If you want to change the color of your home decoration, you can also purchase two other colors to change by yourself.

When the frame TV is turned off, the wallpaper will be displayed as a copyrighted art picture, which is integrated with the interior decoration, overturning the traditional concept of "turning off the TV is black screen". There are 100 works of 37 artists from ten different genres in the TV. Of course, you can also use your own photos, which is equivalent to a screen saver with very real visual experience. The built-in brightness sensor under the mural TV will adjust the brightness of the picture in real time according to the ambient light and integrate into various environments. When a person leaves the room, the frame TV can be automatically turned off to save electricity, and automatically turned on when returning.

The secret to the simplicity and authenticity of mural TV is not only the wooden frame, but also the fact that Samsung combines all the cables into a thin optical fiber with a diameter of only 1.8mm , nearly transparent optical cable, through the intelligent hub to connect all external devices, to avoid the impact of messy cables on the overall style. The frame TV has only one power cord and one thin optical fiber, which can be hidden for concealed connection.

It's obvious that Samsung frame TV pays more attention to design and beauty to catch eyes. OK, it works. I really want to buy one.

Last edited: