Introducing Samsung 2024 Neo QLED 4K and 8K Flagship TV Series

Emma

Samsung unveiled its 2024 Neo QLED 4K and 8K flagship TV series at the 2024 Samsung Home Appliance New Product Launch Event. These TVs are powered by the cutting-edge "NQ8 AI Gen 3 processor," boasting features like "AI Image Enhancement" and "AI Dynamic Enhancement."

Samsung Neo QLED 8K TV.jpg

According to the presentation, the series comes with 20 AI neural networks, supporting 120Hz dynamic acceleration and quantum dot matrix technology. They feature a large-screen image enhancer, certified by PANTONE for color accuracy, and come pre-installed with the new Tizen smart system, integrating the upgraded Tencent Video platform.

The series offers models in 65, 75, 85, and 98 inches, catering to various preferences and room sizes. With these advancements, Samsung aims to deliver an immersive viewing experience that combines cutting-edge technology with stunning visuals.

Eleanor8

I'm curious about the Neo QLED technology, but is it really a significant upgrade over last year's models? I'm wondering if waiting for Mini LED TVs from other brands might be a better option.

sasamomo

Not sure if I need to upgrade just yet. My current Samsung QLED TV is still going strong. I'll wait for some reviews on things like blooming and black levels before making a decision.

Jhjg67

Samsung is really pushing the boundaries with these new Neo QLED TVs! The NQ8 processor sounds like a game-changer, especially for AI-powered features. Definitely pre-ordering if the reviews are strong.

peanutseditor

Not sure if I need to upgrade just yet. My current Samsung QLED TV is still going strong. I'll wait for some reviews on things like blooming and black levels before making a decision.
I think if so, there is no need to upgrade because it is enough for your needs.