It felt like peeped into someone's sex tape-Short Comments on Painters and Thieves

Dramaqueen

The Sundance Creative Storytelling Award, indeed. . . The whole article is a manual editing of a feature film, one by one step by step, layer by layer explanation, climax. It would be too fake to compile this storyline, just because it is indeed a documentary. Two particularly gloomy paintings by a female painter were stolen from the gallery by two drug addict youths, and soon they were caught.

The painter wanted to know why they stole them, "because they look good." Later, the painter began to paint this thief, the film is a friendship story between the two, and then what happened is full of drama. ——At the time, after reading it, I felt too bullish, and I was very excited. But then there was nowhere to place. ——In addition, after the screening, the guests were "thieves", which made me unable to look directly. Why do you want to invite the characters in the film after the screening? It felt like I had just peeped into someone's sex video, then I saw the real person immediately, and I had to talk about it.