"Mulan" exposes Liu Yifei's audition which seems cute

Pikachu

May 13, local time in the United States, "Mulan" director Nikki Caro shared a video of Liu Yifei's audition movie "Mulan" on the social platform . In the video, Liu Yifei appeared in the face, and during the communication, he was fluent in English and appeared vibrant.

Carlo said "I saw her talent, physical strength, artistic skills and undoubted spirit. I knew I found a partner, collaborator and warrior." He said that in order to wait for Liu Yifei's schedule, the film was delayed for 6 months , "This is the best decision we have ever made."

Liu Yifei's audition

Liu Yifei's audition​

It is reported that the day before the audition, Liu Yifei just flew from Beijing to the United States because of jet lag. The audition work soon began, and the whole process lasted for 2 hours, after which Liu Yifei conducted another 90 minutes of physical training.

Carlo has shared several audition videos of Chinese actors yesterday, including Dou Jingtong , Yang Caiyu , Lan Yingying , Zhang Yishang , Shang Yuxian, etc. participated in the audition.

Liu Yifei's audition

Liu Yifei's audition​

A few days ago, the movie "Mulan" officially announced that it was scheduled to be released in North America on July 24. In addition to Liu Yifei, Donnie Yen , Gong Li , Jet Li , etc. also joined the film, making the film full of interest.