My choice of bedroom home theater Epson+Apple TV

Anna

Since I lived in my new home, I've been thinking about making a bedroom theater. The middle class can't make a home theater. It's not bad to think about making a bedroom home theater. Now that the goal is achieved, I want to share my experience with you. There is a very high and big white wall in the bedroom. Every time I lie on the bed a, I think it's such a good wall. It's a pity if I don't use the projector to watch the movie! Later, after various consultations, the family finally agreed. I mainly use the Epson projector, which is absolutely a good choice to stand out.

1. The original intention of choosing Epson for bedroom home theater

What kind of projector is suitable for everyone who wants to dress up the bedroom home theater? For me, it must be quiet enough, and the color and clarity must be guaranteed. I didn't know much about it before. I basically read posts and visited shopping websites. However, I locked an Epson tw5300 and Acer. I forgot the specific model. Both models are 1920x1080, which supports 3D. I just read the comments and said Acer would be a little quieter. Later, I went to see the oil pipe. It's true that there are two brands and models on youtube, but Epson definitely stands out! I think the color, sharpness and the sound of the projector running are all very good. When it comes to DLP and LCD, the general understanding is that the technology of interior light is different. Acer DLP technology has special effects when taking photos, but Epson does not. The only downside is that it doesn't have Wi Fi.

2. Bedroom home theater with Apple TV

After starting with the Epson projector, an Apple TV was added to watch videos from youtube and other websites. The installation is also very simple. Connect the HDMI cable to Apple TV, an audio cable to the audio, plug in the pin, and you can do it. The effect is very shocking! The picture is really great! In addition, the noise of the Epson projector is really small, and the color will not affect at all. The sound of the small fan is completely acceptable. You won't be affected by its sound. You can hardly hear it when you play a large movie, but it shows that everyone's ability to accept noise is different.

home theater Epson

Epson day effect

home theater Epson

Epson with light on at night​

Here is the effect of watching in the daytime and at night. A little suggestion: don't unplug the power immediately after watching the movie, because Epson has a small fan for cooling. Plug and unplug in 10 minutes. If you want to have a bedroom theater at home, I highly recommend this Epson. I hope you all have a bedroom home theater that you are satisfied with.