Need For Speed series review: Which one do you think is the most fun? why?

AssasinK

I think it's Need For Speed 17. But player will get tired after playing for a long time, really, because the plot is too short, the map is too small. I still remember the rollover, and the location of the carjacking point is in my mind. First of all, the car doesn't need cost! It’s yours when you see it, but the performance can be good or bad. The novice car can even fight the final boss! The car has unlimited durability! But the damage is still real.

Need For Speed series review: Which one do you think is the most fun? why?

After the tire is punctured, it can only be repaired after passing through the repair station. The deceleration is extremely serious, and it will not be repaired like 14.18.20. You will have to re-start when your car get stuck during the game in 17, you have no chance.

The police car can crash into rubbish. You can think of yourself as invincible. The police car is real, and there is a sense of substitution! Because in reality vehicles are like this!

In Need For Speed 17, driving makes people feel more dangerous, especially the close-up of the crash scene and sound effects, and the exaggerated sports effect brought by the "real physical system", making people more nervous when driving at high speed. At the same speed Need For Speed 16 and Need For Speed 18 are like sightseeing, Need For Speed 20 are like walking, and Need For Speed 17 are like escape (maybe it is related to its small map).

Need For Speed 17 optimization is good! It can run with integrated graphics. The picture quality is still very good!

BladeW

Need For Speed 14 is really the easiest to operate. The pine throttle directly drifts, the police and the driver fight, various weapons, roadblocks, helicopters, spiked belts, EMP, etc. Chasing fugitives and hiding from the police, without all kinds of boring and crappy plots. The game was almost 10 years ago. It is still very good if you don’t look at the details carefully.

Need For Speed 14

Trummpy

Need for Speed 21: the vehicles driven by the police far exceed the vehicles driven by players in terms of acceleration characteristics and crash resistance.