Persisting in wearing a smart bracelet for a long time brings you different feelings?

Stephenn

When the smart bracelet was born, it emphasized that long-term data tracking can provide very valuable suggestions for the user's health or exercise. Those friends who really stick to it and wear smart bracelets for a long time, do you think this function is useful or do you have any experience?

Combined with the feelings of friends with a smart bracelet, it feels really useful to say something.

Persisting in wearing a smart bracelet for a long time brings you different feelings?

1) Pretend. I was caught by friends and asked, "What is this thing?" "What function?" Thus, I can start to introduce the principle of sensor counting and sleep monitor, photoelectric pulse measurement, etc from my extremely limited knowledge base.

Take photos and share online before eating.

Share daily counts for praise.

However, it has the meaning of supervising the amount of exercise, which satisfies everyone's psychology of showing off sports.

2) Mobile phone accessories. Most of the smart bracelets support incoming calls, SMS reminders

3) Reference heart rate. Start the test manually before exercise after exercise to see if it reaches the exercise intensity. The function of measuring once every hour can tell if I have nightmares at night.

In fact, for people who really have health needs, they still want to make the medical device portable, the traditional blood pressure monitor, electrocardiogram and heart rate monitoring and other functions are more portable, continuous monitoring, real-time alarm, most It can be done after getting a pile of reliable data, which can be analyzed by the doctor, or the APP itself can provide reliable analysis; although the current technology is difficult, accuracy and continuous measurement cannot be guaranteed. Hope there will be more practical and cost-effective smart bracelet in the future.