Question PS plus games

krisameto

Hello lovely users! I'm thinking about buying a PS5 slim. I don't know which games I'd like to buy so I have a question for all of you: would it be smart to buy plus extra https://xender.vip/ for 12 months to see which games are all available and could you tell me a few iconic games included in plus extra? That way I can make up my mind about if I want to buy a PS5. Thank you!

Last edited:

OldCooper

Hello! Purchasing a PlayStation Plus (PS Plus) subscription for 12 months is indeed a smart way to explore a variety of games and make an informed decision about buying a PS5. With a PS Plus subscription, you gain access to a curated selection of games each month, along with other benefits like online multiplayer, exclusive discounts, and cloud storage.

As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, here are a few iconic games that were part of the PS Plus lineup. Please note that the available games can change each month, so it's advisable to check the current offerings on the official PlayStation website or your console:

1. Bugsnax: A quirky adventure game that combines exploration, puzzle-solving, and creature collecting.
  2. Worms Rumble: A real-time, arena-based game featuring the classic Worms characters in a battle royale setting.
  3. Control: A critically acclaimed action-adventure game with a gripping narrative and supernatural elements.
  4. Mortal Kombat X: A popular fighting game known for its intense combat and iconic characters.
  5. Final Fantasy VII Remake (Not always included): A stunning remake of the classic RPG, offering a reimagined and expanded experience.
  6. Star Wars: Squadrons: A space combat game set in the Star Wars universe, providing an immersive dogfighting experience.
Remember that the availability of games can vary, and new titles are regularly added and rotated. Additionally, these offerings were accurate as of my last update, and the current list may differ. Checking the official PlayStation Plus page will give you the most up-to-date information on the available games.

By exploring the PS Plus library, you can get a taste of different genres and discover games that resonate with your preferences, helping you make an informed decision about purchasing a PS5. Happy gaming!