Should I buy a smart TV?

Emma

With the development of science and technology, the concept of intelligent household is also in gradually thorough popular sentiment, intelligent TV is an epitome of people's attempt intelligent household. But should I buy a smart TV anyway? What are the pros and cons of smart TVs?

🔵Disadvantages of a smart TV

1. The way users interact with their digital home devices is through remote control, and many complex operations can't be done with just an old TV remote control.

2. The remarkable feature of smart TV is that it has an open TV application store, which provides rich application software for users to download freely to build their own personalized TV. However, at present, the range of application stores for smart TV is still relatively small and needs to be expanded.

3. Most smart TVS on the market now use the Android operating system. Android is an operating system launched for mobile terminals, and if it is applied on TV platforms, it needs to be transplanted.

Should I buy a smart TV?

Emma

🔵Advantages of a smart TV

1. Smart TVs will be an "entertainment hub", allowing users to search channels, record television programs, and broadcast satellite and cable programs as well as Internet video.

2. As the third kind of information access terminal after computer and mobile phone, users can access the information they need at any time.

3. Smart TV sets have various application services such as Internet search, IP TV, video on demand (VOD), digital music, network news, network video phone, and so on.