sony SONY X900E Recalibrating the Color Steps in Detail

Since Sony released the X900 series, many people bought Sony The TV just adjusts the parameters on the picture quality settings that come with the SONY X900E to improve the TV picture, but if you have tried the TV color correction, it will be so much more enjoyable to watch TV.

After updating the system, I feel that the parameters of the old system are a bit unreliable. I looked at it with a color correction meter this morning. As expected, the data was a mess. Decisively recalibrate the color, the effect is even better than the original --- cool. (When evaluating the effect: Q5 second generation, Tencent TVapp, "My First Half Life", 1080p and 4K , focusing on the natural degree of the skin color of each character).

First, a few data charts of color correction software : For amateur consumers, the data has been beautifully "stumbled".

• When calibrating the color, the TV selects "Professional Film Mode", the brightness is -6, the contrast is +92, the black level is in the middle, and all other effects are off. At this time, the maximum brightness is 32.78FTL, and the black level in the test video is less than 0% black The small square is hidden (remember to adjust the black level to 48 before the update to hide this small square)

Supplementary color calibration process:

formal color calibration should first adjust the white level and black level of the screen, which can be completed using a few small video files in HIVI. SONY X900E adjusts the "contrast" to get the proper white level.

Note that if "SUPER WHITE" appears in the middle when playing a small video file, it must be hidden. If necessary, it can be implemented by increasing the contrast of the player. When I used another Huawei player for debugging, the SONY X900E's contrast adjustment could not hide "Super White", but by increasing the contrast of the Huawei player to 57, the Super White was perfectly hidden.

SONY X900E Recalibrating the Color Steps in Detail

In the same way, when adjusting the black level, if there is a square that is even darker in the black square of 0%, and it cannot be hidden by the "brightness" of the TV, you can reduce the "black" by SONY X900E "Level" to hide "Super Black Square". When using Q5 second-generation debugging, I successfully concealed the super black after lowering the SONY X900E black level to 48.

SONY X900E Recalibrating the Color Steps in Detail