Thorw/Short-Throw for 350'' screen size

ellab

So I moved to an attic house that happens to have a huge wall separating 2 rooms. I have measured it to something like 4.5m by 4.5m. Considering aspect ratio (e.g., 16:9) I think I could fit 370'' there with a projector. I am already able to use a HU80KS to get 270'', and it looks great if the project goes to the extreme other side of the wall.

Now, I'd like to either use a short-throw, to not get the image on he way, or a projector with a different throw ratio that could cover the entire wall.

Usually projectors claim image sizes between 120'' and 150'', and sometimes it is hard to find this information. I imagine it is associated with the zoom/focus capabilities.

So my question is: when buying my next projector, how can I make sure that it is possible to cast a 350''? For both short-throw and not-short-throw projects. It is indoor.

Thank you for shearing your knowledge!

Haven't heard of any projector that can project 350inch, but to get a 350inch image, you need to choose a projector with a low focal length, preferably 0.5:1 or lower, and a projector with a larger zoom range, which This will give you more flexibility to resize the image to fit a 4.5m x 4.5m wall without having to move the projector.