TikTok goes live on Samsung, LG and Android TV TV platforms

RickyT

TikTok is expanding into the TV field and has previously launched TV applications on the Amazon Fire TV platform. Recently, TikTok has expanded this range to Samsung, LG and Android TV TV platforms.

TikTok goes live on Samsung, LG and Android TV TV platforms.png.png

The TikTok TV app is designed for the TV home viewing experience, allowing users to easily watch the content in "For You" and "Following" on the big screen. From games and comedies to food, animals and other categories, users can see the most popular and watched videos.

Users can log in to the TikTok TV application using their existing account. There is also a "discovery" page that allows users to find more favorite content, creators and categories on TikTok.

As I know, you can download Tik Tok on Emotn Store, because I have watched Tik Tok on my TV for a long time!

Brittregio

It's interesting to see how TikTok has evolved over the past couple of years. Expanding to TV platforms like Samsung, LG, and Android TV is a significant step forward in making the platform accessible to a wider audience. The convenience of being able to watch TikTok content on a big screen is definitely a plus, and it's great to know that users can log in with their existing accounts.

For those who haven't tried it yet, having the option to download TikTok on Emotn Store is a handy way to access TikTok on various devices, including TVs. Plus, if you're looking to boost your presence on social media, you can consider strategies to buy non drop Instagram followers, which can help you reach a wider audience and make the most of platforms like TikTok and Instagram.

Last edited: