VAVA projector 4k Laser TV is perfectly compatible for gaming!

Venus

VAVA projector 4k Laser TV is my second projector, and my first UST projector. It feels very “Apple-like” in design and simplicity, including the remote. Clean, user-friendly menu, simple remote, and an elegant, almost mid-century modern look to it with the fabric that surrounds the sides and allows the speaker sounds through. The picture adjustment is super easy, the picture quality is fantastic, the sound is great (not an audiophile here though), and quite bright! For the time being it’s projected on a slightly off-white textured wall, but it looks great, even with plenty of ambient light. Next on my list is a ALR (ambient light rejecting screen).

I knew there were special screens for projectors like this, but I just learned what they were called when a “VAVA personal assistant” called me two weeks after receiving the unit to ask how I was enjoying it, made sure it was working properly, and answered any questions I might have about it. Learned that it can display 3-D movies from a recent software update.

He even emailed me a list of recommended screens. I’m impressed. The decision to spend $2800 and having to narrow down to a preferred projector was challenging, but at this point I’m absolutely confident I made the right choice. Complaints? If the audio output is used, the built in speakers don’t give off sound, just whatever the audio out is feeding. And it has 3 HDMI inputs, which in my opinion is too few. PS4, Nintendo Switch, classic Nintendo, classic SNES, Roku, that makes 5 already. Lastly, keep in mind you might have this unit from 8 to 14 inches away from the wall or screen, and it’s deep to begin with, so it won’t fit on most tv stands without pulling them away from the wall. Would I recommend it? Absolutely. Worth the price? For sure!!

2. We just recently moved into our new home and we sit 25' from the screen which made our 75" Samsung TV seem small and the reflections were horrible from all the windows. This is our first projector so after much research and what felt like conquering youtube we took a chance on Vava to provide a larger screen while also being bright enough to combat the sun. It is perfect! I have ordered a ALR Screen but even on the wall the Vava is plenty bright, and at 120" the size is awesome. The sound that comes from the Harmon kardon speakers is great! Its clear with nice bass and far exceeds my TV which keeps me from (needing) a surround sound system. I am also a casual gamer but I play most everyday competitively online (call of duty) and wow the input lag is perfectly fine. I wish someone, anyone would have mentioned this in a review and I could have been enjoying my Vava months earlier.

Xmint

The picture seems nice
but this model is the brand's first shot, I'm not sure it is the best to buy