Want to buy Dangbei MARS PRO to watch the 2022 World Cup, with vividstorm's alr projection screen suggestion?

Bluerr.1

I saw the Dangbei mars pro projector and screen set on the vividstorm website, and it feels quite good

But I haven't used vivostorm's screen, I only know that their screen can resist light, will this package be recommended?
1667810912439.png

Have not bought vivostorm's screen, but the picture quality of the Dangbei Mars Pro is very good. I think it would be good to watch the 2022 World Cup

Bluerr.1

Have not bought vivostorm's screen, but the picture quality of the Dangbei Mars Pro is very good. I think it would be good to watch the 2022 World Cup
Hi friend,Thanks for your suggestion, I also like Dangbei! But I want to match the alr screen of vividstorm, still hesitating lol

Dangbei mars pro is a long throw projector.So you need to choose a screen that suitable for long throw projector. VIVIDSTORM Obsidian Long Throw ALR screen is suitable for it.

EmmaEvans

ven't used vivostorm's screen, I only know that their screen can resist light, will this package be recommended?
I also saw some youtubers share, and I feel that the effect is very good. There are many real reviews on youtube that you can refer to.

sai

I think you can check the VIVIDSTORM website to see if there is such a package available.
The VIVIDSTORM screen, which has good color contrast in daytime, is an ALR anti-light screen.
There are many screen videos of them on Youtube.