What is PS mobile app?

BoredMonkey

Sony officially releases PS iOS / Android App for mobile.

ps mobile app.png

Users can now access and share action shots, images and clips from games on Sony PlayStation 5. Sony is gradually allowing PS5 players to access screenshots and clips from the PS app on iOS and Android devices.

To start using this feature, PS5 users need to turn it on manually. This feature is available on the "Screenshots" tab of the "Settings" menu. Gamers will have to enable the "Auto Upload" setting. To start the sharing feature on iOS or Android devices, go to the PS app and enable "Screenshots" under the "Library" option. In addition to clips, the console will also upload all screenshots taken with the Create button or Create menu shortcut. All uploads will be available through the PS app.

BoredMonkey

Sony currently does not allow any footage recorded in high resolution. In other words, PS5 will not upload any clips recorded in 4K. In addition, clips will not exceed 3 minutes in length. There is no such restriction on screenshots.

NicoleCamacho

Hi there, thanks for sharing this info with us. I am glad I found your post. I want to know what is ps mobile app and for that I am searching for it online and I am glad I found your post where I found my answer. While searching for it online, I also found the https://attractgroup.com/blog/event-mobile-app-features/ website link where I enjoyed reading blog post on event mobile app features. The insights provided regarding the essential features for a successful event app are both comprehensive and insightful. Your emphasis on a user-friendly interface, efficient event management tools, and robust engagement features resonates well with the current trends in the industry. The inclusion of interactive elements like live polls and networking options is particularly noteworthy, as it reflects a deep understanding of the evolving needs of event organizers and attendees. The blog not only highlights the key features but also emphasizes the importance of creating a seamless and engaging experience for all stakeholders. Overall, it's a valuable resource for anyone looking to develop or optimize an event mobile app.