Why is my projector screen so dark?

Nimal-ks

Many people will feel that as their projectors have been used for longer and longer years, the brightness of the projector will gradually dim. Some may be normal, and some projectors will have a similar situation after more than a year. What is the reason for this? Why is my projector screen so dark? How can I make my projector light better? Today I will tell you the reasons for the darkening of the projector screen and some solutions.

Why is my projector screen so dark.png

Last edited:

Nimal-ks

Reason 1: The pollution of the optical path system, mainly dust and oil stains, will affect the image quality over time.

How can I make my projector light better?
Solution: Scrub the light path and adjust the light path.

Nimal-ks

Reason 2: the brightness of the bulb is attenuated.

Solution: the life of the bulb is relatively low, the main manifestation is the decrease in brightness. The general life span is only 2000 to 3000 hours, and it will be much better after replacing the bulb.

Nimal-ks

Reason3: power limitation

Solution: This is the relationship between the projector's own hardware, we can draw the curtains, try to make the projection in a dark room.

Nimal-ks

Reason 4: The projector has not been debugged properly.

Solution: There is brightness adjustment in the remote control, and the general default state is the maximum brightness. When adjusting, call "Menu" and "Image", there are adjustment items such as resolution, contrast and brightness.