Xbox Series X: Microsoft illustrates the different cases of Smart Delivery

Miley

While waiting for the July meeting that will shed light on the games that the Xbox Game Studios are preparing for Xbox Series X, Microsoft has just published a new article to detail the Smart Delivery functionality, its crossbuy system intelligent thanks to which the manufacturer hopes to be able to count on the loyalty of a maximum of Xbox One players when it comes to choosing a new machine.

Xbox Series X: Microsoft illustrates the different cases of Smart Delivery

As Microsoft points out, developers are free to use this feature, but all Xbox One games developed by Xbox Game Studios will show the example as long as they are optimized for the Xbox Series X, Halo Infinite in mind. As we already know, Smart Delivery allows you to automatically receive the Xbox Series X version of an Xbox One game for free.

In fact, the player will not even have to choose a version when downloading and you should also know that this program is not limited to digital versions. If a game is part of the Smart Delivery program, it is as much for download as for Blu-ray format. The technology of course also extends to the Xbox Game Pass, always for games announced as compatible.

It's still a great move from MS for once. I do not know if Sony will line up but personally it is out of the question to retype the same socket for the passage Ps3 to Ps4 with lazy remaster sold full prices.

Bread Pitt

It is still very interesting from Microsoft it changes from the manufacturer opposite who launched his conference with yet another GTA V where it will probably be necessary to go back to the box and a standalone of a PS4 game as a PS5 lineup .

Nike Kidman

I'm curious to know if Yakuza: Like a Dragon will have a real version optimized for the X series.
When I say real opti, I'm talking about a 60fps or better resolution.