APEMAN LC350 Mini Projector Pros and Cons-2020 Reviews Summary

waterloo

APEMAN LC350 Mini Projector is one of the best sellers on Amazon in the field of mini projector. Although the APEMAN LC350 Mini Projector model is not with high performance, but sit can produce a decently watchable picture as long as your expectations are not too high. As you can see in Amazon, a lot of users are quite satisfied with APEMAN LC350 in their reviews of 4-5 star ratings. But we still want to find out the real pros and cons of this product, by not following the professional measurment but the users' experience:

1. PICTURE QUALITY

" This has an LCD display and the brightness of 3500 lumens which pretty bright. My husband says the color display kind of has a blue hue, but I don’t notice it and I think the images are clear and sharp (see photos for yourself). "

" ... Blurry picture and not that bright or colorful, sometimes it lags and blacks out. ... "
" ... no matter what we do the picture will not come back so we have the shut the whole thing off and start over from square one. ... "

2. SOUND QUALITY

" ... Even with ambient light in the room, the picture was bright, the colors are spot on, and surprisingly the built in speaker is actually pretty good! ... "
" ... Sound is much better than expected. ... Have not had to connect to external speaker. ... "
... You only heard sounds if you playing a preview of the movie. ... "

" ... The sound doesn’t always work. ... "
" ... I use a speaker because I couldn’t figure out the speaker it comes it. ... "
" ... Netflix will not play sound, and when I watch Hulu the picture will start pixelating and then shuts off (even though the sound is still playing and the closed captioning is still on). ... "
" ... the speakers is also pretty loud so you don't need to hook up external speakers. ... "
" ... It's got a very low noise fan, clear projection for the size and money and a very loud speaker. ... "

3. DEVICE COMPATIBILITY

" ... Compact and easy to set up ... "
" ... The menu is horrible to navigate. ... "

4. DISPLAY CLARITY

" ... I could only have it about 5 feet away from the screen or it would be to dark to see anything. ... "
" ... After I purchased a screen for it I found out just how flawed the product really is. ... It has to be almost dark before I can even begin to see the screen. ... The screen is skewed on the bottom so it doesn't form a square ... If I focus in the middle of the screen the top and bottom portions (about 1/3) becomes out of focus. ... While claiming 780P and 1080P support the screen looks badly interlaced. ... "
" ... Native resolution is 480p so everything gets converted. ... "

5. REMOTE

" ... Remote does not control volume. ... "
" ... The remote seems a little buggy, but no big deal. ... "
" ... I only have problems with the remote control sometimes I have to point it a certain way or push the buttons a couple times in order for it to respond. ... So the remote could use a tune up. ... "
" ... Remote control did not come with batteries ... "

Sheldon Cooper

I have been using this projector for a couple of months for my daily tv shows watching. Quality-wise, it has been designed very light well and with high-quality material and seems to be a long-lasting item. Its lamp produces 4000 lumen which is very impressive and enough to produce a low noise 1080P image even in its biggest configuration (180").

1593593140883.png

ashley

I bought the projector a few days ago. It has this problem where it is always blurry on the bottom left (extremely) and around the edge.

I've tried wiping the projector lens but it still looks the same. Any settings that y'all use or advice would be greatly appreciated. Also the "keystone" dial doesn't stay to one side (not exactly sure what it does either way, i just notice the bottom of the display looses some shadow)