Can UST screens be wall mounted?

Linsesa

Either way, mounting the curtain on the wall is fine. As long as you make sure you have enough space and the curtain is not easy to take down if you do so

Sunny

I recommend mounting the projector screen on the wall and placing the UST projector on the table. After all, it can be placed close to the screen!

UST projector

Appholic

Confused by your question. If you have a wall with no direct light, I think it is suitable for mounting your screen

First of all, you have to figure out the anti-light direction of the UST screen. Generally speaking, the anti-light direction of UST is to resist the light from the ceiling. If your projector is installed on the ceiling, the light reflected by the projector will be is absorbed and reflected, resulting in a very dark projected image. If you insist on installing the projector on the ceiling, then you should choose the UST with the anti-light direction coming from below, I know that vivostorm has this technology to do it, maybe you can contact them to have a look.

sai

If you are going to hang an ultra-short focus projector and screen on a wall, the light from the ultra-short focus projector must be projected downward.
So the screen is also resistant to floor light, not to ceiling light. Only turn on the lamp when using the screen.
It is recommended that you consult the manufacturer before buying the screen light resistance direction