Dangbei Mars pro projector user feedback

Yihnd

I bought the Dangbei Mar pro projector mainly because of its brightness and smart system. I want to share it with you here.

Dangbei Mars pro projector

Unlike TVs, the most feared thing most people buy a projector is the lack of brightness, because this will directly affect the viewing experience during the day.

After comparing many products, I found that the 3200ANSI lumen brightness of the mars pro is really high, and the laser light source it uses has obvious advantages, such as wide color gamut, long life, and low energy consumption. However, there is a chromatic aberration in mobile phone shooting, and the actual look and feel of the standard mode is much brighter.

Of course, there is another reason to choose it. I value Dangbei's system, and finally don't have to endure those annoying advertisements. I like Dangbei's customized os desktop.

Moreover, I can also install third-party apps with a USB flash drive. When the game mode is turned on, the high-speed competition pictures such as racing cars are very smooth.

Yihnd

The pictures taken were too big to upload. These pictures are compressed. The actual image effect of my mars pro is very clear and bright.

Mialulu

I bought this projector as well.

Compared to projectors in the same price range, the Dangbei mars pro is the most cost effective. Almost no other projector can achieve 3200 lumens at this price.

The important thing is that even when projecting a very large size, it is still very clear.

I am very satisfied.

180732p3vfka9fa6bt88eu.jpg