Dangbei Mars Pro Review: Best Home Smart Projector

Wescoast

I agree. I felt the same. But projector display depends a lot on screen.
yes the screen and the room in which it is located. That is why it is important to have the possibility of using the advanced settings to be able to benefit from the best possible image. we don't all have the same situation

Junior

Existe um atalho para calibração de imagem mais profunda. Clique na engrenagem no topo 5 vezes à esquerda após ativar o modo de desenvolvedor.

Wescoast

the menu is only displayed on the home page. impossible to activate it when I use my chromcast with google tv

Wescoast

I would have preferred a system without Emotn Os which is useless to me, no 4k on Youtube or Netflix. just a full multilingual menu for device settings for external sources like many competitors do.

sai

Cool!
Your screen looks tech-savvy. Is it the vividstorm alr floor screen?
I bought the VIVIDSTORM UST ALR's ultra short focus screen. The combination of dangbei and VIVIDSTORM is also good.

jibran malik

👋 Hello there! Thanks for sharing your detailed review of the Dangbei Mars Pro projector. It's great to see your thorough analysis of the product's unboxing, appearance, system, and smart home features. The auto dust-cleaning feature and HDMI2.1 port are impressive additions to the projector. 🌟 Overall, your review provides valuable insights for those looking to purchase a smart home projector. Keep up the good work! 👍

sai

dangbei Mars Pro has perfect color contrast even during the day when used with an ALR Obsidian anti-light screen.
Perfect for people who like to turn on the lights and watch movies.
aHR0cHM6Ly9jaS54-3 (2).jpeg