Dangbei's Amazon Prime Day Sale: Incredible Discounts on Smart Projectors, Savings Up to $510!

Get ready for amazing deals on smart projectors during Amazon Prime Day, as Dangbei, the renowned smart projection brand, unveils its unbeatable discounts of up to $510. From July 8 to July 16, Dangbei is offering exclusive deals on its top-quality lineup of projectors, catering to different budget levels and providing an excellent opportunity to own a high-performance projector at a fraction of the regular price.

Dangbei Mars Pro: Save $510 (28% Off)​

Dangbei Mars Pro 4K projector.jpg

The Dangbei Mars Pro takes the crown as the Best-in-Class 4K Laser Home Projector, offering exceptional picture quality and setting new standards in performance. Featuring advanced ALPD® laser technology, the Mars Pro delivers an unrivaled true 4K Ultra HD resolution with impressive brightness, providing a captivating visual experience on a screen of up to 200 inches. With the AI Realistic Pro Image Engine, every frame is optimized in real time, resulting in stunning clarity, depth, and realism. The Mars Pro also boasts two built-in 10W speakers that support Dolby Audio and DTS-HD, ensuring an immersive sound experience. Setting up the projector is a breeze with super-intelligent automatic setup features, including transforming the image into a perfect square shape. Exclusive Game Mode and MEMC functionality further enhance its versatility. With 4GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and TÜV low blue light certification to reduce visual fatigue, the Dangbei Mars Pro is a top-notch home theater. Don't miss out on the incredible deal of only $1,289.20, which includes a free 4K streaming dongle.

Offer: Dangbei Mars Pro RRP $1799 – Now $1289

Emotn N1: Save $110.99 (28% Off)​

Emotn N1 release.jpg

Movie enthusiasts will be thrilled with the Emotn N1 Netflix Officially-Licensed Home Projector. This compact projector offers instant access to the extensive Netflix library upon boot-up, delivering rich content with native 1080P resolution, decent contrast, and true-to-life colors. The included remote control features hotkeys for Netflix, Prime Video, and YouTube, providing a super convenient and immersive viewing experience. Thanks to ToF AutoFocus and Auto Keystone Correction, setup has never been easier, allowing you to enjoy a clear picture in just seconds. With its built-in stand for adjustable projection angles, the Emotn N1 offers added convenience. Grab this amazing projector now for only $289.99!

Offer: Emotn N1 RRP $399.99 - – Now $289.99

Dangbei Neo: Save $90.99 (15% Off)​

Dangbei Neo.jpg

If you're looking for a portable projector for travel or everyday use, the Dangbei Neo is the perfect choice. This All-in-One Mini Projector with Native Netflix support boasts a compact size for easy storage and transportation. Its lightweight design allows for effortless carrying, making it backpack-friendly. Despite its small size, the Dangbei Neo can project an image of up to 120 inches, delivering 1080p FHD resolution and 540 ISO lumens for a crisp and vibrant display. Like the Emotn N1, the Neo offers a seamless streaming experience with native Netflix support right out of the box. With built-in 2 x 6W speakers and Dolby Audio, you'll enjoy an immersive audiovisual experience. Take advantage of the Prime Day deal and purchase the Dangbei Neo for only $509.00!

Offer: Dangbei Neo RRP $599.99 - – Now $509.00

Don't miss out on these fantastic deals during Dangbei's Amazon Prime Day Sale. Whether you're a home theater enthusiast or a frequent traveler, Dangbei's smart projectors offer impressive performance and features at discounted prices. Now you can visit Dangbei's official Amazon product page or their US website page to grab your desired projector.

Mogens

Thanks for the heads up on these amazing discounts! I've been searching for a smart projector, and the savings of up to $510 are mind-blowing. Amazon Prime Day is the best time to shop for electronics, and I'm thrilled to grab a great deal.

llisaa

I've been looking for a good deal on a smart projector, and this Amazon Prime Day sale seems like the perfect opportunity. The discounts are incredible, and I'm excited to save some money while enjoying high-quality entertainment.

JoanVenable

Thank you for sharing, you made my day. I want to buy Dangbei Mars Pro and for that I am searching for the information online. When I was searching for it online, I also found a guide at Fitmymoney on how do credit card works. I want to buy it with my credit card and that is why I want to read that guide.

Last edited: