Hisense Vidda New X Series Gaming TV

Hardon Williams

Hisense has officially unveiled its latest innovation, the Vidda New X Series gaming TVs, which are available in three sizes: 55, 65, 75, and 85 inches. These new models are designed to offer a comprehensive gaming experience, combining cutting-edge technology and immersive visuals.

In terms of display quality, the Vidda New X Series gaming TVs feature true 4K RGB screens, boasting an impressive 93% DCI-P3 ultra-wide color gamut. These screens automatically adapt to the color encoding of input sources using four major color gamut modes. With high color accuracy calibration, they achieve a △E value of less than 0.9. Additionally, these TVs support HDR 10 for high dynamic contrast.

Hisense Vidda New X Series Gaming TV.jpg

One standout feature of the Vidda New X Series is their support for both Dolby and DTS dual decoding. This includes Dolby Vision panoramic sound and a filmmaker mode. With a speaker power output of 2x12W, you can expect an exceptional audio experience to complement the stunning visuals.

Under the hood, the Vidda New X Series gaming TVs are powered by the MT9653 chipset and boast 4GB of RAM paired with a generous 64GB of storage. They are equipped with dual-frequency WiFi 6, USB 3.0, Bluetooth 5.3, and HDMI 2.1. Notably, they also feature a VRR 144Hz HDMI interface, supporting 4K at 144fps, 240Hz transmission, VRR, and ALLM technologies to cater to the demands of modern gaming.

On the software front, these TVs run on the Android operating system. They offer a variety of screen mirroring options, including NFC, mobile screen mirroring, audio and video streaming, and PC screen mirroring. The TVs support AI far-field voice recognition and intelligent screen-off speakers.

One unique selling point of the Vidda New X Series is the KTV (karaoke television) mode, which enhances the entertainment value of these TVs. At the launch event, Vidda also introduced the Vidda Microphone S7, designed to complement these gaming TVs seamlessly.

In conclusion, the Hisense Vidda New X Series gaming TVs represent a significant step forward in the world of gaming entertainment. With their remarkable display quality, powerful audio capabilities, and cutting-edge gaming features, they offer a compelling option for gamers and entertainment enthusiasts alike.

skytr5678

i have a hisense tv when ever i want to download any app or game i just search it on google play store but i could not find those apps or games there on play store it shows that this app is not available on this device. even many famous games and apps like pubg, th9 clash of clans base layouts, dls are not available on my hisense smart tv. is there any solution of this problem?