How to edit and share videos on Xbox One?

Dramaqueen

According to the game video recorded above , the bare video may not work very well. In addition to downloading and editing the recorded video and screenshots on the computer, you can edit the recorded video with the software Upload Studio that comes with Xbox . Studio can search for:

After selecting video editing on the main interface, it will jump to UPLOAD STUDIO

The upper left corner is the video just captured. (The setting is 30s, but because it is cut from the main interface to the game and start recording immediately, so the time is only from the time after entering the game to pressing the record, because the tutorial needs to control the length of the video.) Here is a description of this software :
  • You can preview the video on the right, from left to right are the previous paragraph, rewind, play, fast forward and next paragraph
  • Change Type can add more editing options, such as titles, credits, D only game VR video to edit video, and other software provides a number of templates
  • Change effect: You can add some text and effects to the game video
  • Crop: You can edit part of the video
  • The bottom two plus signs indicate that the corresponding content should be added at the beginning and end of this video.
  • The cloud tag is uploaded to Xbox Live
Let's take a practical drill:
  • First select the video and click the plus sign on the left to add a title
  • Select the type of change and select "Startup Screen"
  • Then choose to change the effect, choose a template for Horizon 2
  • Enter the text you want to enter into the edit text below
  • Enter a friend's left joystick and dial right to choose your own video, select edit text
  • Enter the text you want to add
  • Then click the plus sign on the right, add the title as above, and select the summary after changing the type
  • Choose an effect you like
  • Enter the ending text
  • After editing, select "Finish"
  • Fill in a title and tick OneDrive
  • Click next
You will be prompted whether to upload, just choose to upload

The above picture is just an example, you can choose a specific effect, some are the opening, some are added effects at the beginning of the video. This is just the editing software that comes with Xbox One, and its functions are still relatively limited. If you want to edit, you can download your video to your computer for editing.

Leon

I never knew that there was an inbuilt software for video editing. I always use HitPaw screen capture and, after this, edit videos through iMovie. It's pretty straightforward to use.

When I am on my PC, I use Movavi, which is a great iMovie alternative with an intuitive interface and also has some automated features like background removal, transitions, and colour correction.

Last edited: