How to upgrade Dangbei X3 to international version?

fabiomeza

Qual é o sentido de comprar um 4K X3 Pro chinês se o 4K Mars Pro for mais barato?
Teoricamente, é possível, já que o serviço Dangbei escreveu que os modelos são completamente iguais, as diferenças estão apenas no firmware.
Good morning Esegan. I live in Brazil and here it is very difficult to have access to the devices. I got a Dangbei X3 Pro 4K. however it only has Chinese language, I would like to transform it into the international Dangbei 4K Pro Mars by changing the firmware. Can you help me? can you provide Dangbei pro mars international firmware? and help me to upgrade?

murath82

I bought dangbei x3 pro but I can't use it because it is in chinese. I need a global version urgently, can you help me please.

wheelee

why cant you use it?
My projector is chinese but i can use it with no problem
for the menu I just use my phone to translate the settings

owlad

Good afternoon! Bought Dangbei X3. I'm trying to flash on the global. The projector does not respond to a long press of the power button. What could be the problem? I do everything according to instructions. Tried different flash drives. Firmware mode does not turn on.
Good afternoon! Bought a Dangbei X3 laser projector. Yesterday the seller answered me that I have a new firmware and it is impossible to change it to the global one from the Chinese one - they are working on fixing the problem. Maybe there is an opportunity to change the device using the "SP_Flash_Tool" program? Processor MTK MT9669.

Last edited:

esegan

There is information, but not accurate, that the manufacturer replaced the bluetooth chip and the global firmware no longer binds the remote control, there are no drivers for the new bluetooth chip.

Basia

There is only 1 global firmware for X3, but at least 3 new Chinese firmwares have already been released, but this global one is already outdated, the latest Chinese firmware is April / May v3.1.2.2, but it can no longer change the language to English.
For me, the optimal firmware is 2.6.1.1, it is the penultimate one, that is, not old, you can change it to English and there are all color and image settings in the android hidden menu.
I know Chinese firmware.
1.9.xx
2.5.xx
3.1.2.2 - last April/May. 2.1.9.8 is no longer a new firmware.
I have 2.1.9.8 and when I upgrade to a new one, the settings are reset, but the firmware number does not change. Where can I download 2.6.1.1 (the latest with English)

Joe_joe

why cant you use it?
My projector is chinese but i can use it with no problem
for the menu I just use my phone to translate the settings
Please how do use the phone to translate the Chinese language in the settings to English.
Can you help me.